The following are articles that are relevant to our Harrisonburg legal practice. We invite you to read more about these issues in-depth. We are available to answer any questions you may have and to let you know any of the below information may relate to your important legal matter.
- How Virgina renters with criminal records may find housing
- Eyewitnesses often are not all that accurate
- Study finds sleep deprivation may promote false confessions
- Recent allegations of excessive force at UVA bring student-police relations to the forefront
- SCOTUS case: Is a dog sniff allowed during a suspicionless stop?
- Rolling Stone article highlights dangers of false allegations of rape
- Four factors that affect eyewitness reliability in Virginia
- Virginia finally raises its grand larceny threshold after nearly 40 years
- Expungement in Virginia: Limitations and benefits
- Police cannot download car’s black box data without a warrant
- Police use Google Maps data to find suspects, but is it legal?
- Will a juvenile conviction ruin my future?
- Expungement vs. Sealed Records in Virginia
- Going in prepared when you participate in a protest
- Harrisonburg, Va: Synthetic marijuana and prescription drugs on the rise
- Despite changing public perception, marijuana crimes remain serious
- What do I need to know about Virginia’s new marijuana law?
- Marijuana arrest rates increase: Options available for the accused
- What Happens if You’re Caught with Marijuana? 3 Things You Need to Know
- Virginia lawmakers aim to decriminalize marijuana
- Three things to know about Virginia’s new marijuana laws
- Despite public support, no marijuana decriminalization in 2018
- Virginia representative proposes federal marijuana law
- Tobacco smuggling drawing police attention in Virginia
- Important changes to Virginia’s DUI laws are now in effect
- Why should Virginia drivers hire a lawyer after a drunk driving arrest?
- What are the penalties for DUI convictions in the state of Virginia?
- What rights do Virginia drivers have when stopped at DUI checkpoints?
- What should you know about Virginia’s underage drinking laws?
- What should Virginia drivers know about breath alcohol testing